World Bank chief delivers speech at George Washington University
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim delivers a speech about the global economy and the state of poverty around the world at George Washington University in Washington D.C., the United States, Oct. 1, 2013. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)
- Editor: | Source: Agencies
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- PotashCorp job cuts sacrifice workers
- UK will be the largest economy in Europe by 2030
- Cornering e-commerce fraud
- Obama hails breakthrough in multilateral trade negotiations
- U.S. oil price extends gain on encouraging jobs data
- Chicago agricultural commodity futures market
- Ford's 3Q earnings more than double on pickup demand
- Canada needs to expand crude oil market
- Cameron: Help to Buy won’t create housing bubble
- Canadian housing starts fall,market easing