Demonstrators protest against government surveillance in U.S.
Demonstrators hold a parachute with slogans to protest against government surveillance in Washington D.C., capital of the United Sates, on Oct. 26, 2013. Hundreds gathered here on Saturday demanding the U.S. Congress to investigate the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) mass surveillance programs, ban blanket surveillance of telephone and Internet activity, and pursue accountability for any officials who misled lawmakers and the American people. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)
- Editor:Kiki | Source: Agencies
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- PotashCorp job cuts sacrifice workers
- UK will be the largest economy in Europe by 2030
- Cornering e-commerce fraud
- Obama hails breakthrough in multilateral trade negotiations
- U.S. oil price extends gain on encouraging jobs data
- Chicago agricultural commodity futures market
- Ford's 3Q earnings more than double on pickup demand
- Canada needs to expand crude oil market
- Cameron: Help to Buy won’t create housing bubble
- Canadian housing starts fall,market easing