How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
Walnut is a good choice for food therapy. The phospholipids walnut contains is good for protecting cranial nerve. The unsaturated fatty acids can prevent and treat atherosclerosis.
Also, walnut contains elements like zinc, manganese and chromium which are essential to human bodies. It is also effective to use walnut to treat cough and asthma.
In order to give birth to a smart baby, a lot of mothers eat more walnut during pregnancy. Some mothers eat 10 to 20 walnuts a day and some can even eat more than half pound. However, walnut is a high calorie food and the mothers may gain weight after eating lots of them. Obesity affects pregnant women’s blood sugar, blood lipids and blood pressure. Therefore, there are some points the mothers should be paying attention to while eating walnuts.
1. Eat appropriate amount and keep eating for a long time
Excessive consumption of walnuts will accumulate cholesterol in our bodies. It is not good for our health. In general, 4 to 5 walnuts a day is considered as appropriate.
2. Do not peel off the skin
Some people like to eat walnuts without the brown thin skin. However, this will lose parts of the nutrition in walnut. Keep the skin and eat it is healthier.
3. People who should not eat walnuts
Walnut is rich in greasy. Eating too many of it causes excessive internal heat and nausea. People who are already suffering from excessive internal heat and diarrhea should not eat walnuts.
- Editor:Stephanie | Source: CNTVNA
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.