Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
No Matter what type of oil blobbing paper you use, the main purpose of it is to remove the excessive sebum that is on skin surface instead of the water lipid membranes or moisture. Because of the property it has, oil blobbing paper is able to quickly take away the excessive oil. However, it will not take away the moisture and make the skin dry. Whether your skin is dry or oily, it depends on the activity level of the glandula sebacea. It really has nothing much to do with the oil blobbing paper, so you do not have to worry about using them.
In general, whenever you think it is needed, you can use the oil blobbing paper to clean your skin or fix your makeup. Nevertheless, glandula sebacea can protect our skin from external stimulations and reduce the damage UV creates to the skin. Therefore, it is important to make sure not to use the papers too frequently. Do not blindly pursue the fresh feeling of the skin. Since the oil blobbing papers are made from fibrous material, when you use them, you should gently press them on your skin. The cuticle will be scratched if you rub the skin back and forth with the oil blobbing paper.
- Editor:Stephanie | Source: CNTVNA
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.