Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
According to the information from Yahoo Taiwan, Taiwanese tennis player “Rendy” Lu Yen-Hsun is playing in the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships at Memphis this week. Lu, who had not played any singles match for about a month, took a long time to warm up. He defeated American player Denis Kudla 2 to 1 and advanced in the the quarterfinals.
The Memphis Championships is a professional tournament hosted by the Association of Tennis Professionals. Lu, who currently ranks 54 in male’s singles in the world, is now number 4 seed of the tournament.
Lu went back to Taiwan to celebrate Chinese New Year after the Australian Open. He flew to Memphis last Thursday and waited for a week for his singles match.
In the first set, American play Denis Kudla gained 4 consecutive points by service breaks. Lu lost the first set by 3 to 6.
Kudla ranked 106 in male’s singles in the world. Lu’s performance stabilize in the second set. He wins the second third set both by 6 to 3 and thus winning the match.
- Editor:Daniel | Source: CNTVNA
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.