Djokovic beats Raonic 2-0 to win Paris Masters
Novak Djokovic of Serbia hits a return during the men's singles final match against Milos Raonic of Canada at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 indoor tennis tournament at the Bercy Palais-Omnisport in Paris, France, Nov. 2, 2014. Novak Djokovic won 2-0 to claim the champion. (Xinhua/Chen Xiaowei)
- Editor:Kelda | Source: Xinhua
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.