2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
The 2015 New Cover New Silk Road North America Fashion Glamour conducted its first modeling interview meeting on December 13, 2014 at the Scotiabank Dance Center in Vancouver.
Group 1 models waiting for the Top 30 interview
About 70 models from the 200 applicants were invited to attend the interviewing event for the selection of the top 30 models. The models were divided into five groups, and were individually interviewed by Canadian creative stage director Viktoria Langton; founder of Vancouver Fashion Week Jamal Abdourahman; design, fashion, and merchandising instructor Maneli Nourbakhsh; founder of J. Li Models Jessie Li; and the Editor-in-Chief of CNTVNA's fashion channel Marater Zhang.
The judges (L-R): Maneli Nourbakhsh, Viktoria Langton, Jessie Li, Jamal Abdourahman, and Marater Zhang
The judges interviewing the model
“I was very impressed with the attendance, and the volume of the models we have in this competition. Many models were confident and well prepared for today’s interview,” said Jamal Abdourahman.
After five hours' interview, the top 30 models was shortlisted. The selected models will be participating in a series of photo shoots and commercial activities to prove what they’ve got to be the next top model.
Models are interviewed by the judges
The 2015 New Cover New Silk Road North America Fashion Glamour is hosted by CNTVNA.COM, New Silk Road Modeling Agency, CCTV.COM, and Orient Star Media Inc. The New Cover hopes to discover new talents in North America, and promote the integration of Chinese and western fashion. The New Cover’s final fashion show will be held on February 17, 2015.
- Editor:Justine | Source: CNTVNA
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.