Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
The list of top 15 contestants of 2015 ‘New Cover’ New Silk Road North America Fashion Glamour was announced recently based on a combination of online votes and the judging panel's decisions. Following the announcement, J. Li Models, the presenter of the competition held a training session for the 15 finalists at Scotiabank Dance Centre Downtown Vancouver on January 10, 2015.
Before the training session, the models were given some time to mingle with each other. Some of the models expressed their excitement about the upcoming trainings and other events, and they were confident that they will be able to do well in the final round of the competition –the Fashion Glamour Night that is going to take place at River Rock Theatre on February 17, 2015.
The finalists joined a infomation session before the training started.
The training officially started at 3 p.m. in the Marcuse Studio on the 7th floor. J. Li Models’ founder Jessie Li was the conductor of the day, and she gave the models a bunch of useful tips on how to better present themselves on a catwalk and in front of cameras. The finalists all quickly got the feel and were able to apply the techniques with their personal characteristics in the practice session.
Top 15 models participate enthusiastically in the training.
The top 15 models will soon take part in a series of photo shoots, charity events and other promotional activities. Friends and families of the 15 finalists will be able to show their support at the public events as well as on our official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/chinaliveamerica).
The 2015 New Cover New Silk Road North America Fashion Glamour is organized by CNTVNA.COM, New Silk Road Modeling Agency, CNTV, Orient Star Media Inc. and is presented by J Li. Models. The competition aims to discover new model talents in North America and to promote the integration of Chinese and western fashions.
- Editor:Annabelle | Source: CNTVNA
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.