Aston Martin Vancouver held boutique grand opening
Aston Martin’s boutique at 1770 Burrard Street opened on Thursday, May 28th. Luxury models including Aston Martin Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin Rapide and Aston Martin Vanquish were displayed at the event. Christian Dubois, Regional Director of Operations at Dilawri Group of Companies; Julian Jenkins, President of Aston Martin The Americas; Ajay Dilawri, President of Dilawri Group of Companies; Bill Norman, Regional Manager at Aston Martin The Americas; Garrett Bailey, Business Development Manager at Aston Martin The Americas; Candace Cogan, National Marketing and Events Executive at Aston Martin The Americas; Roberto Garcia, Sales Manager at Bentley & Aston Martin and other VIP guests attended the event. [Photo/Steve Han Photography]
- Editor:Annabelle | Source: CNTVNA/Agencies
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.