Miss Hungary beauty pageant held in Budapest
Winner Timea Gelencser (C) poses on the stage after she was crowned during final of the Miss Hungary beauty pageant in Budapest, Hungary, on July 17, 2016. Timea Gelencser will represent Hungary at the 2016 Miss World final in Washington in December.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Xinhuanet
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.