Traditional Tibetan costumes presented during fashion show
Models presents traditional Tibetan costumes during a fashion show held at Batang grassland of Yushu City of Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China's Qinghai Province, July 26, 2016.
- Editor:Xueting | Source: ECNS
TOP LIFE STORIES
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.