Top designer presents yunjin creations
Models present creations by Laurence Xu at a fashion show in Nanjing City, the capital of East China’s Jiangsu Province, Oct. 23, 2016. Xu, one of the top international clothing designers from China, employed traditional Chinese techniques to work with yunjin, a type of brocade from Nanjing dating back nearly 1,600 years, to make 90 creations for the show, part of a world historical and cultural cities expo.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Agencies
- Is oil blobbing paper harmful to our skin?
- 2015 New Cover's Top 30 interview
- Top 15 models of ‘New Cover’ 2015 received professional training
- Sharks coach known for using rest as weapon, making him popular with player
- Olympic flame set to arrive in Brazil for torch relay
- Rendy Lu advances in Memphis
- How many walnuts can pregnant women eat everyday
- FDA expands use of Pfizer drug
- Apple, Google face a long road to build cars
- General Motors recalls 1.4M older cars to fix oil leaks
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.