Mindboggling ways to bring the bride home
A couple is standing on a fork of a forklift on their way to their wedding. The ride was offered by an owner of a wood factory as a way to express his best wishes, in Liuzhou, South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, Oct 14, 2014. It is a tradition in China that the groom goes to the bride's home in the morning of the wedding day to escort her to the wedding banquet. [Photo/ CFP]
- Editor:Cherry | Source: China Daily
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts