World's largest cruise ship docks at UK port
The world's largest cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas, arrives in the British port of Southampton on May 17, 2016 ahead of its maiden cruise later this month. The Royal Caribbean International's vessel measures 362 meters (1187.66 ft) long, the size of nearly four soccer fields, and weighs around 227,000 gross registered tons. The ship will sail from Southampton on short trips to northern Europe ahead of a maiden cruise which arrives in Barcelona in early June.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Ecns.cn
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts