330 suspects on trial in Turkey over failed coup
- Car bombings kill at least 68 near Syrian town taken from ISIL
- Malaysia requires Kim’s DNA before his body released
- DPRK leader’s half brother killed in Malaysia
- Military vet returns to China after being trapped in India for 50 years
- Hollande calls machete-wielding attack ‘savage assault’
- Search continues for the missing in boat accident in Malaysia
The biggest trial of suspects accused of involvement in last year’s failed July coup in Turkey opened on Tuesday.
Some 330 suspects are being put on trial in Sincan, outside the capital Ankara.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Agencies
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts