Photos of Chinese firefighters go viral in Japan
A group of photos featuring Chinese firefighters has gone viral among Japanese netizens. The photos for a desk calendar were published by the official Weibo account of Shaanxi fire authority at the end of last year and were uploaded to a Japanese website recently. The heroic images of the firefighters have won a lot of praise from Japanese netizens, saying that they hope they can buy the calendar in Japan.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Ecns.cn
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts