Woman uses succulents to make 'painting'
Florist He Meng poses with her creations made using succulent plants at a flower market in Xi’an City, capital of Northwest China’s Shaanxi Province, March 13, 2017. It took her a week to make the picture-like, 1.9-meter-tall, 1-meter-wide creation with 60 plants. She majored in design at university and quit her job as a designer to open a flower store due to personal interest.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Ecns.cn
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts