Gate of art school looks like castle
This photo taken on March 16, 2017 shows the east gate of the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in Chongqing Municipality, which looks like a castle mixing Chinese and Western architectural elements, adorned with colorful patterns made with using slanting ceramic tiles. The institute, established 70 years ago, is one of the country's prominent art academies and the only one in southwest China.
- Editor:Albert | Source: Ecns.cn
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts